Learn how information you provided us are dealt with according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who collects data
Your personal information collects:
R-Aqua WS s.r.o.
Address: Dvořákova 354, 55001 Broumov
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of data do we collect?
We collect the following personal information:
- Demand: name, e-mail, phone number, location.
Data collecting reasons and purposes
- Demand: on the basis of the performance of the contract and legal obligation, for right demand / order settlement and to issue and archivate proper tax document
How long are data kept
- Demand: 1 year
- Orddr: for the period prescribed by law
Who processes personal data
Personal data processor is:
- R-Aqua WS s.r.o. (IČ: 08781818, on address Dvořákova 354, 55001 Broumov), that runs this website.
While browsing the websites your IP address is registered, how long do you stay on the website and what was the previously visited website. Using cookies for website traffic measurement is considered to be legitimate interest of the administrator.
Using cookies can be blocked in your internet browser.
- Ask what kind of information do we process, for what purpose, what range, how long and who has access to these information
- Ask for correction or deletion of the information
Ways to ask for help
- If you think your data are processed in contrary to relevant laws, contact us.
- In case of dissatisfaction with handling of your complaint you can file a complaint in The Office for Personal Data Protection.
These Principles of Personal data protection are valid and active since 18.5.2018.